8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue

On 16/02/2024 at 19:39, Tdawber said:

message me a gmail email and i can share the files on googledrive

Hi- I am having exactly the same issues. Would it be possible to get the files as well? Thank you- will try and send you a message

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

has anybody else had this issue? 

when you plug in on apple car play with smartlink using usb cable there is no sound when making or receiving phone calls.

9 hours ago, TeerWalze said:

Same here - issue since buying the new (!!!) car. Can you pls send the instruction to me as well? Karma kudos for you! [email protected]

is this gmail email address correct? 

i am getting an error

Hi! I’ve just bought a 2019 Colour Edition 1.0 TSI Fabia and I have the same crackling noise. Do you know the latest update and where I can find it?

My car is under warranty so I can take it back to the dealer it’s just really far away lol.

Hello,

can you please send me the latest firmware version for Škoda Fabia 2019 (MEN2_EU_SKGPX_P9160L).

I want to fix all issues that are present in old version, but can't did the new one anywhere. You can use PM or email [email protected]

Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, bencman said:

@varooom I have a 2018 skoda fabia, the software is currently 8740, would you be able to send me an update? thank you! 

if u message me a gmail email i can share the files with u on google drive