8755 Software Update - Skoda Fabia 2019 Carplay Issue

2 hours ago, Yeoman66 said:

(trying here as well, not quite sure which post is most active 😋)

Hello! I have the exact same problem as mentioned above. Can you help me fix it as well? 

In your other post, I was thinking you had Component Protection active.

Well if you are just after the firmware I can send this over.

On 07/03/2023 at 17:09, varooom said:

I can send update and you apply yourself.

Hello, I have the same problem. How do I get the new software, and how do I update the radio? Is it safe to do so when I still have a few months of warranty on the car? My Skoda workshop says they can't do anything about the problem. I hope you can help. Best regards, Frederik.

Hi there,

Would it be possible to send on/upload the 8755 software release and associated firmware (if required) to fix the lovely Caprplay crackling "feature" of the the 8742 release. Thanks in advance

20230715_221509.jpg

On 23/03/2023 at 14:25, NotKnown said:

Hi!

Just a follow up:  it worked! Thanks a lot! I would like to give some heads up: after the first reboot I was asked to do some kind of diagnostic and I thought that I needed to wait, but I figured out that it was waiting for what I think was a usb connection to a diagnostic device, so I pressed cancel and after another reboot I was able to get my Smartlink fixed.

Thanks again!

any chance you could pm me this link i’m having the same trouble 

On 22/07/2023 at 16:04, Laudermann said:

@varooom 

I have the same problem with my CarPlay. Do you still now, where i can get  the Software 8755 and would you be so kind to share it with me? You can see my data the post above.

I have the same if you can share please 

many thanks !  🙏 

IMG_4036.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...