I have Skoda Octavia vRS 2006 and i would like to change my stereo system SkodaAuto Stream to Sat Nav

hello everyone i am new here My name is ALEX,  so please be nice to me lol, I have Skoda Octavia vRS 2006 and i would like to change my stereo system SkodaAuto Stream to Sat Nav or anything cheap that works from ebay i am not looking for something premium just something simple so I can have bluetooth and play music and bit and bobs, so please if you could tell me i will be very happy , also i will provide some pics for my central console. please note i don't know much about how to install or upgrade or do anything i will be telling an expert to do that for me but i would like to know and confirm the size and the right model that will work with my system and my car. i really appricate that, i look forward hearing from everyone here. 

1.jpg

IMG_3897.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6460.JPG

I've been looking for the same as you , thinking of the  android TEYES CC3. It comes with a new facia to suit Octavia's and has a good video on utube . It can come with front an d rear camera, blue tooth sat nav and lots of others extras.

Still undecided but may jump for it soon.

• 3 months later...
On 10/03/2023 at 08:28, erindad said:

I've been looking for the same as you , thinking of the  android TEYES CC3. It comes with a new facia to suit Octavia's and has a good video on utube . It can come with front an d rear camera, blue tooth sat nav and lots of others extras.

Still undecided but may jump for it soon.

Did you ever pull the trigger on this buddy? Looking a CC3 2K currently 

• 9 months later...