Infotainment constantly rebooting

DRW

Has anyone else come across this?  The Amundsen infotainment system on my 70plate Kamiq has started switching off and then back on again virtually every 10 minutes.  Usually it picks up where it left off, though not always. Very annoying on a long journey, especially when I need the satnav.  Fortunately still in warranty.  Booked in with dealer, but their server is down so a bit of a wait until they can look at it.

Me personally don't start the car and drive off as the informant is still loading off the ssdc card none removable. I just turn the ignition on for about 2 minutes till everything stops loading then start and drive off never had any problems.

Thanks, sussamb, I won't try a reset yet as it's booked in under warranty but good  to bear in mind for later.  Also thanks, skoda1982, that's worth a try also.  Having looked further down the forum I see that someone else had flagged up the same issue in Dec 22.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I intended posting an update as people were  good  enough to offer solutions.  Car was booked into main dealer with a few weeks wait as they were short of technicians, and then the day before it was postponed because their server had gone down. I'll repost when it's sorted out.  In the meantime I've stuck my reliable old Garmin to the windscreen.