Front park assist and exit warning system.

Hello all, this morning I got ant error stating, that front parking sensors and exit warning system is not working. This error followed thgrough my drive to work. And yes, front parks didnt work. After I arrived and turned off the car, after 15minutes went for a drive and errors were gone. I booked to the dealership already. Has anyone got same issue? Never happened before, my car is 1yr old vrs. 

Edited by TomTom88

Occasional warnings are about par for the course with this car, I’ve had loads since I got mine.  Front Assist is often temporarily unavailable for instance and other random things too!

My car is mostly ok since the 1896 update. However, normally at least once a week the infotainment system will crash and restart shortly after starting the car. When that happens I get a load of errors on the display similar to what you have. As soon as the infotainment has restarted all the errors are gone. As @AllanDJ says it seems they've never properly sorted the issues out.

That being said I had a 2023 Octavia as a loan vehicle a few weeks ago, and didn't have a single issue with it in the week I had it. Maybe I got lucky, or maybe they've resolved the issues on newer cars and are not so interested in rectifying older cars.

I have found it can help if you can take photos of the errors that get displayed, and pass them onto the dealer. I've had at least one issue the dealer couldn't replicate so didn't think existed as they couldn't replicate. When I sent them photos and a video of it occurring they couldn't ignore it. 

• Like 1