Electrical shortage in my Octavia 2

Hi, I´ve been havin electrical shortage issue in my Octavia 2 rendering it unuseable for some time.

Main issue is that when I signal my turn lights to left the right one in dash also lights up and same goes for the right signal

And when fuel  light comes on the turn signal lights in the dashboard also light up.

Since I´m don´t have the right housing to take my dash apart searching for issues and work full hours I have been lazy during weekends.

Anyone here that has had similar issue?

Thank

GunniJaki

No but as always I suspect the electronics have become corrupted due to power brown-outs from starting with a battery in poor condition.

Disconnect the battery for 5 minutes then reconnect.

Edited by MicMac

• 2 weeks later...

Possible loose connection, check main fuse box under bonnet and side connections.

• 3 weeks later...

Sry for late reply

I finally got to check the cluster theory out and after I removed it, it seems battery is holding voltage.

Now I most likely have to get a new (used) cluster, but could there be any sensors connected directly to the cluster that might be causing the power drain? Althoug lights for oil heat and rpm meter have been flickering for some time.

Thanks for the help

Gunnar