third brake light

I have one big request, how to install the third brake light from the Skoda Fabia II Combi? In the space where the third brake light is, there is only a metal plate and in the middle of the door, one rubber seal, under which there is a hole with a diameter of 2 cm, the light seriously cannot reach it. The plastic cover is only in the lower part of the door, so they can't get into the light. Thanks

2010_11_11_04_34_046445.jpg

26 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

It looks like it's part of the spoiler, not the door, so you need to remove the spoiler.

yes, it is part of the spoiler ... I saw one picture / instructions where to put a screwdriver in that small hole ....

IMG_20230504_230234.jpg

IMG_20230504_231143.jpg

Looking at the picture of the brake light itself it appears to be held in by clips rather than screwed.  Hence putting something through that hole and giving it a good hard push and it should pop out. 

4 minutes ago, skomaz said:

Looking at the picture of the brake light itself it appears to be held in by clips rather than screwed.  Hence putting something through that hole and giving it a good hard push and it should pop out. 

I found this, and I tried to put a screwdriver in there, but the hole is very small and nothing can be seen. It's like a rubik's cube🙈

IMG_20230504_232501.jpg

Hmm...   That looks like you put the screwdriver in and push something across the the right to release the light...   Tricky! 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Fabialee said:

Práve som si kúpil nový, pretože ten môj zrejme nefunguje, dúfam, že ten trik so skrutkovačom mi zajtra vyjde. Dám ti vedieť 

I replaced it, you have to move it to the side, but I only found out after destroying the old light. But I already have a new light there and everything is fine. One small hole for 3 light . It's not very simple clever 🙃😁