How to open or remove trunk side wall skoda superb.

my parking module for the parking sensor is highly likely to be defective. I must therefore have changed the module. I have googled myself until it is on the right as shown in the picture. Does anyone have instructions or a video on how to remove the side panel in the luggage compartment to get to the module. I can't find anything for skoda superb 2010 on video. Would like to know where the screws are located exactly.

IMG_3533.jpeg

Search for videos on towbar fitting and you'll find them, that's what I was doing when I took that picture. It's a bit of work to get in there as you have to remove a bunch of other stuff first.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 09/05/2023 at 21:08, Lutz said:

I have made many years ago video of tow bar installation process. Here you can get ideas.

Thanks a lot for the video.

I bought a new parking sensor module from Skoda and had it changed myself today. I have removed the battery and replaced it to be on the safe side. But the problem now is that it still doesn't work. there is just a long beep sound and then it goes out as before. I have not reset it with computer. Is it necessary to reset it?