Mk3 cargo net fitting location

I have finally got round to tidying my boot out and now my bottle of screenwash slides about everywhere. The car came with the cargo nets but I can't work out where to secure them. 

The big rectangular one fits on the 4 lashing points. For the smaller side one the bottom fits on the lashing points, one top hooks over the bag hook but the other top edge im not sure. I have unclipped parcel sshelf and slipped it over the peg held in place by the parcel shelf, but it doesnt look right. 

Any pointers on where to secure these?

Thanks

Sorry I don't know what year a Mk3 facelift is but with my wife's 2015 as with a lot of other very useful information it's the Owner's Manual, under luggage compartment, fixing nets.  You need to read and consult the Owner's Manual even for simple jobs you've been doing for decades to be sure you doing them as VW require.

Tea now for me but I can post pics after if you need them, or you can find stuff here. - https://manual.skoda-auto.com/004/en-com/Models

Edited by nta16
spelling

No problem.  There is so much more info in the Owner's Manual than most realise  Sometimes it isn't well written (Skoda) but I've solved problems for others by just following what's in the handbook of various makes and models of cars.