i need help with bsg unit from a 2002 fabia

Just now, Breezy_Pete said:

I don't think so. Both images above show 3 = drive canl, 5=drive canh.

yeah but when i connect thenm like that the cluster fraks out

a

Just now, raz2 said:

alosimage.png.8d325dc3d4a4ed669f71af641c08af34.png

so there is alos this cna bus on ecu( i think this might connecxtx to cluster) . And the pins at bsg for cluster are 2 and 5

Edited by raz2

Just now, Breezy_Pete said:

Tomorrow I will fin the wiring loom I made to connect bsg and cluster (but not ECU) and diagnostic socket/kkl obd pug

yes i managed t odo that but i also want to connect the ecu

Just now, raz2 said:

i did but i didint find anything

search document by engine code for connections to ECU, and search "dash panel insert" for connections at cluster.

i will help more tomorrow if necessary, watching a film now. 🙂

I haven't found my loom yet, but have remembered that I didn't do anything with CAN wiring, because the only things I connected were a KKL cable and the BSG (which is known in English as Onboard supply control unit, or in later cars BCM, body control module). K-line connection only, no CAN wires at all.

No instrument cluster, nor engine ECU connected, I just wanted to be able to soft code the BSG/BCM off-vehicle, so that was all I needed.

A Briskoda member called @hutchysrs50 was doing similar things to what you are at the time I was doing the above, so he may have more help to offer if he sees this tag. Not seen him on here for a while though.