Adblue miles remaining inconsistent

In the Skoda essentials app it tells me I have 994 miles remaining but the infotainment reports 1600miles . Any idea which one is right? Should I carry a supply of Adblue just in case ? 

Have you not had the car since new? 

Is this your first topping up?

If it was below 1,000 miles it should have warned you that it could fail to start.

Time really to top it up as per Manual, not over fill and enough for it to register.

When it was dropping rage was it not in 500 mile intervals?      

only had it a couple of months. (very enjoyable month mind - im a rep and do 50-60k a year.

its not the need to fill it it is the discrepancy between the onboard informationand that in the app that im wondering about

On 19/05/2023 at 19:00, johnrowley said:

In the Skoda essentials app it tells me I have 994 miles remaining but the infotainment reports 1600miles . Any idea which one is right? Should I carry a supply of Adblue just in case ? 

What units are you using?. 1000 miles is 1600 km, just a thought.

How do you get the Essentials app to display miles left of AdBlue? My 2023 Octavia just says "OK" in the app. (And the Skoda Connect on my desktop computer says nothing about AdBlue.)

On 29/05/2023 at 11:44, HenPen said:

How do you get the Essentials app to display miles left of AdBlue? My 2023 Octavia just says "OK" in the app. (And the Skoda Connect on my desktop computer says nothing about AdBlue.)

it only shows the distance left when it’s less than 1000 ( I think km I’m not sure)