Personal CD player

I am rather aged and I do not have a modern mobile phone or any other music source but  I do have a useless (musically) new car and I have a mile high heap of CDs so.  Can I connect a personal CD player to the USB ports in the centre consul and expect music to come from the speakers?

• Haha 1

You only need to find someone with a computer who can rip cds to a USB stick. The double-ended USB sticks will take care of the case that the computer has USB 2 sockets, but the car has USB 3 sockets.

You may need to pay them extra to handle your Max Bygraves CDs.

• Cheeky 1

You will also need a USB A (female) to USB C (male) adapter.  I converted all my CD's (and all my LP's - a bit more difficult as you need a special record player) 10 years ago for my Mk 2 and I have over 2,500 tracks on a single 16 GB memory stick.  It saves being a disc jockey, you just plug in the memory stick and leave it there.

Note that the USB C ports in the back won't let the music through, only the ones in the front.

Edited by avi4tor

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone but I must express my concern about Max  Bygraves records, they’re a bit rocky for me, being ex forces it’s Vera Liynn.

• Like 1