Tire air loss information

In the Passat B8 from 2021, it displays information about the loss of air in exactly which wheel. And in Skoda Fabi from 2023, in the case of air loss, it only shows general information to check the air in the wheels, it does not say exactly which wheel is missing air.

PLEASE NOTE that this Passat does not have sensors in the wheels, I checked and I also do not have a pressure reading.

In both cars, the information comes from the ABS based on wheel rotation.

Therefore, I have a question, what and where should be changed in the adaptation or coding in Skoda so that it informs exactly in which wheel there is a loss of air?

18 minutes ago, JA1991 said:

Hey, which trim do you have? As my SE L displays which tyre has low pressure (i.e. front right) etc 

Curious on which system are the software differences.

Maybe someone knows to look in ABS, BCM or maybe in IC?

Sorry i do not know the answer to the OP.

Also the Ambition sold in Poland might have different standard features from an Ambition sold in Ireland or other EU countries.

As to seeing on the dash which tyre it says has lost pressure then you might go right to that one with the pressure gauge and check.

You still have to check the other 3 anyway.

Take less than 5 minutes to take off the caps and check all 4.  You can not trust the indication. & just check one tyre IMO.

• Like 1

A low warning can show when actually  tyre circumference is increasing. Binding brake, or wheel bearing going, wheel heating, tyre getting hot.   Not common, but why checking asap while tyres still hot after a warning might show different once the tyres are back cool. 

On 09/07/2023 at 23:28, JA1991 said:

Hey, which trim do you have? As my SE L displays which tyre has low pressure (i.e. front right) etc 

Could you check what you have set in the ABS unit in the adaptation on the channel?

"Tyre pressure control monitor ing error injection"