Where should these go?

Hi all.

I have been the proud owner of a 2016 Superb Estate SEL estate  2.0 tdi in Black Magic. Currently on 44000 miles.

It is one of, if not the best car I have ever owned, when everything is taken in to account. It goes well enough, is amazingly economical, has loads of space and comfort, and looks pretty good too on its 19" wheels.

One thing that has puzzled me from when I bought it as a low mileage 2 year old in 2018 from a VW dealership, was why a bunch of fuses kept falling down in the passenger side footwell.

See picture attached. The dealer just shoved them out of the way, but every so often they fall down again.

The car does have a detachable tow bar (which I have never used), so I was wondering if this little block of fuses is to do with that.

Anyway, my question is, are these standard and where should they be tucked?

You can see just to the left of the fuses a white fixture which looks like it would fit this block of fuses, but they slide out again.

I would just like to get them properly stowed away if anybody has any clues!

Thank for reading.

1631453134_SkodaSuperb3estate.thumb.jpg.3fefb1ea21598c1ae38abad8ddf1a8bb.jpg