Dog owners - Kamiq large enough??

ted1888

Afternoon all.

Been a while since I've posted.

My daughter is about to change car and likes the look of the Skoda SUVs.

Although I'm a long term Skoda owner, my experience is with the Fabia and Rapid, so I'm not much help with anything else.

She's about to get a dog (small/medium) and will be buying a car in anticipation of this.

I appreciate that she'll be going to look at and test drives cars, but that isn't the same as hearing from any Kamiq owners who are also dog owners.

Is the rear boot (seats up) large enough to accommodate a small to medium dog in reasonable comfort on short to medium length journeys?

Thanks for any thoughts.

I used to have an Airedale (not a small dog) who was fine for reasonably short periods (up to an hour say) in my old Golf hatchback. Sadly I no longer have the dog but as the Kamiq boot is bigger I would say a small to medium size pooch would be happy. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for not replying sooner, but just wanted to thank everyone for their responses.

Much appreciated.

The car hunt starts very soon and the dog arrives in September.

I think we could have a timing issue, though!!

Edited by ted1888