Bentley gtc alloys on a mk3

On 18/08/2023 at 20:57, Donweather said:

Can I ask what wheel width and offset your running please?  And any spacers?  Fitment looks perfect 

Running 9j width on the alloys, 255 35 19. They're a 41 offset originally but due to the 9j width the rear didn't need the spacers 

The front I've used 5mm spacers as they were in a little, just a slight adjustment needed

And this rim is close to 10mm closer to the suspension strut so no scrubbing on the inside of the rim (rears) either?  Noting you've used 5mm spacers on the fronts I assume no rubbing there?

Also I have no idea but for some strange reason I have more room/offset in the rears to give/play with than compared to the fronts.  This is with respect to stock rims.  I measure the following 18-20mm from rim to guard on the fronts and 20-22mm on the rears.  Perhaps my camber on the rears is more?  But I'm not seeing a 5mm more room to move on the fronts over the rears?

• 2 months later...
On 23/08/2023 at 08:55, Donweather said:

And this rim is close to 10mm closer to the suspension strut so no scrubbing on the inside of the rim (rears) either?  Noting you've used 5mm spacers on the fronts I assume no rubbing there?

Also I have no idea but for some strange reason I have more room/offset in the rears to give/play with than compared to the fronts.  This is with respect to stock rims.  I measure the following 18-20mm from rim to guard on the fronts and 20-22mm on the rears.  Perhaps my camber on the rears is more?  But I'm not seeing a 5mm more room to move on the fronts over the rears?

And your right, no rubbing on Ny parts, the front 5mm spacers were purely for aesthetic.  Although it did help.