My pickup is in need of a new front subframe and struggling to find a decent one to replace it with, there is a few on ebay from Latvia which look pretty good, question I have is are the RHD and LHD subframe the same and is there any difference between the petrol and diesel ones? 

Thanks 

I'm 99% sure there all the same across all Felicia models, including RHD's, LHD's.

If there is a difference it's the steering rack mounting points, but I think this is taken care of by different bush/bracket sizes.

Have you tried the blue pick-up on eBay, that is being scraped in Wales?

In the pictures it looks the same and looking at mine it looks like the mounting points for the rack would be the same for RHD and LHD, I'll message that guy and see what his is like, if not I think I'll take a chance on the one from Latvia 

Cheers