VW forums ?

sparky2

Hi all, I've bought a 2020 VW Tiguan 2ltr TDi 4x4 so can anybody reccomend a good forum, I believe its based on the same platform as the Karoq so I might put a few posts on there,still have the Rapid though.

8 hours ago, sparky2 said:

Hi all, I've bought a 2020 VW Tiguan 2ltr TDi 4x4 so can anybody recommend a good forum, I believe its based on the same platform as the Karoq so I might put a few posts on there, still have the Rapid though.

The VW Tiguan MK2 and Skoda Kodiaq both use the MQB A2 chassis.

The VW T-Roc and Skoda Karoq both use the MQB A1 chassis.

The VW T-Cross and Skoda Kamiq both use the MQB A0 chassis.

Edited by Carlston

Hi Carlson, I think the car is the last one before the Tiguan mk2 which I thought mine was the Karoq and Seat altaza ?, unless im wrong but I stand to be corrected. cheers Stuart

2 hours ago, sparky2 said:

Hi Carlson, I think the car is the last one before the Tiguan mk2 which I thought mine was the Karoq and Seat altaza ?, unless im wrong but I stand to be corrected. cheers Stuart

The Tiguan MK2 came out in 2016.

If yours is a 2020 Tiguan, I doubt it is the Tiguan MK1.

The Tiguan MK1 came out in 2007.

VW Tiguan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Tiguan

Hi Carlston, Sorry im new to the Tiguan so dont know the history so thanks for the update, so it looks like its a facelift version, cheers Stuart

• 2 weeks later...