LED lighting

stepdey

Hi there,

Any one interested in LED rear indicator bulbs that work as they should with no faults or hyper flashing.

I have today replaced my original incandescent bulbs with LED ones that I purchased from Ledperf.com ( based in France )

https://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-rear-led-turn-signal-for-skoda-kamiq-p-39909.html

Wow !  what a difference, well pleased, exactly what I wanted, and no signs of errors at all.

Only thing that will put some people off is the price I'm afraid, Total price delivered was £34.93p this included a promo deduction.

And a 2 Year guarantee also.

They also have ones to replace the candles in the reversing lights, my next purchase !

• Like 1

Hi there,

As I don't particilarily want to disturb the fittings again. I have attached a pic of a similar type of bulb.

I would add that the Ledperf ones have orange leds around the bulb, not yellow like the non-canbus bulb I've pictured, There are also orange leds in the projector end too.

The new bulbs are much brighter and illuminate instantly and are a much better quality all round.

As I said I'm well pleased with finally finding suitable decent replacements.

Well reccommended, if your prepared to spend a bit of money mate.

LED Ind Bulb.jpg

• Love it! 1

These are certainly reassuringly expensive and there are a few of us looking for error free LED reversing light bulbs so if you find a source which works please will you share manufacturer's details

Well up to now I've purchased three different sellers led bulbs, all claiming to be error free, but they all have a "get of jail card"  whereby they state in small print that they still may need a resistor additionally fitted.

The ones I fitted in my reversing lights, certainly are much more brighter but do throw a fault up on the dash until I switch the ignition off/on.

I can live with that for a while until I get new ones from Ledperf  https://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-leds-white-6000k-backup-lights-for-skoda-kamiq-p-39579.html   pricey !

But I can wait until their next promo ( which I should think would be Black Friday ).

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2023 at 12:03, stepdey said:

Hi there,

Any one interested in LED rear indicator bulbs that work as they should with no faults or hyper flashing.

I have today replaced my original incandescent bulbs with LED ones that I purchased from Ledperf.com ( based in France )

https://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-rear-led-turn-signal-for-skoda-kamiq-p-39909.html

Wow !  what a difference, well pleased, exactly what I wanted, and no signs of errors at all.

Only thing that will put some people off is the price I'm afraid, Total price delivered was £34.93p this included a promo deduction.

And a 2 Year guarantee also.

They also have ones to replace the candles in the reversing lights, my next purchase !

I have the same ones in my Kamiq, like you said a little expensive but no errors at all.

My only gripe is they are on the 'orange' side a little bit but I'd say they look similar to the ones that come in T-Rocs

Have just found this on the Ledperf site under their FAQ section if it helps anyone, it is of no use to me as I won't ever join facebook or the like. ( don't know what the discount is )

You can obtain a discount code on our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/LedPerf

Simply click on "like", then on the "About" section

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2023 at 12:03, stepdey said:

Wow !  what a difference, well pleased, exactly what I wanted,

Hi,

What is the difference? 

I looked at the video in the original link and I know what Avec  & Sans mean but I really couldn't see a difference.

Having read the thread I'm guessing they are simply brighter albeit a bit more orange in colour?