Nav update and Bluetooth gremlins

Hi everyone.

I'm looking to update the sat nav on my recently purchased Mk2. Am I able to do this via the Skoda website for free or do I need to pay to do it? The Skoda website only seems to mention cars from 2015 onwards which I assume is the Mk3. Does anyone know what I need to do in order to update?

Also, when I first got the car a couple of months ago, I could play Spotify via Bluetooth as well as make/take calls. Now only the calls work and I have to connect Spotify via an aux cable. It just doesn't seem to be able to recognise my music. Any ideas why/what I might have done wrong?

Many thanks!

Hmm

the Skoda update portal asks for my vin. obviously there's no update for my 2014 Fabia as it didn't have nav. I've retrofitted and Amundsen+ unit so anyone willing so share a suitable vin. (Private message) that will suit my RNS315

image.thumb.png.0c3034770292fbc3c0a1cd0f7b0ea9fd.png

TMBFP65J1F3038497

Edited by Crucian