No power supply to Right Rear door

Sboahen

4 hours ago, Sboahen said:

For about 7 days now my right rear door doesn’t not unlock, window glass doesn’t work and speakers don’t work. Rest of the 3 door function normally. I need tech advise 

It's probably a broken wire in the rubber bellows to that door. Taking it much further requires access to the car, and a multimeter.

• Like 1

• Administrators

As above. It’s a looped system so the power etc piggy backs from the front with a connector in the b pillar.

You’ll need to check the loom and connector block. 

Be sure to remove interior from the top down or you’ll snap all lugs, etc.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to bump, did you manage to sort this? Mine has done the same after the heavy rain we had up here on Saturday. I changed my window regulator back in december and removed the plastic seal. Ever since I've noticed a small amount of water on the inside of that door. 

I noticed today there is a small vibrating noise by the window button and the light flickers on and off when the ignition is on. Is there anything I could check before I force the door card off from

the inside?

Cheers