Kodiaq 2021 RS - Black badges and rear reflector delete.

nomisg

Recent got my hands on a 2021 Kodiaq RS (build date was late 2020 though) in black on black. Based in Adelaide/Australia. 

Looking to change a few things, to make it even blacker, inspired by : <removed>

• Replace the chrome skoda badge with a black one. Maybe even the front VRS badge. 
  • Tint the windows in nano cermamic, was thinking of only going 35%, had 25% on another car and night time driving/visabilty wasn't great (but that was done 10 years ago, perhaps tint internal visabilty has improved since then?). 
  • Rear reflector?

Its the last point in partilcuar, keen on some advise. My Kodiaq has a rear reflector that spans the entire back. Like the picture below. But have seen other examples that have only reflectors on the left and right and some kind of grill insert in the middle. (second picture, which is a 2021 sportline model). 

• Is that grill insert easy enough to find and retro fit? 
  • Other option would be to tint/wrap it
  • Can I get the insert that is just black and not a grill? 
  • Assume the left and right side reflector are required for safety regs, best to leave them alone? Blacking them out would look good though IMO. 

Cheers

2023 SKODA Kodiaq RS NS

19119afc-1366-48e6-8445-2d84ac41eea3-jpeg.2729

Edited by DeanVRS20VT

• Administrators
On 17/09/2023 at 01:07, nomisg said:

Any reason this post has not been approved? 

Sorry, this was my fault. I've been away, I've been catching up today!

Front vRS badge cannot be removed. At least my service guys told so when I bought my car.

Rear boot door reflector with side reflectors can be replaced with tinted one, look at kopacek.com. There you can also buy front black badge.