LEDPerf Discount (Black Friday)

stepdey

Anyone who may be interested the code is  bf23. 

I have just ordered the led reversing bulbs and got a discount of £7.19p.

The previously ordered rear indicator led bulbs are working fine, with no errors.

• Like 2

I'm afraid that the items are still in France, awaiting transhipment to the UK, both the French postal service and Royal Mail have confirmed this after doing on-line checks, so I expect delivery Saturdays post at the latest.

I appreciate you do not want to waste your money on something that does not work. but I would add that after reading the  bulbs description on their website., I note that their  "build" is identical to my recently purchased indicator led bulbs, which work perfectly, as they should.

So you can either wait until I get mine and fit them and report back or purchase them now and get a discount, although I would add that nowhere on the site do they say that they actually guarantee them to work.

DON'T BOTHER !   Sorry to say they still show an error on the dashboard, I am currently awaiting a reply from them.

Strange they show an error when the indicator ones from them don't, bulbs have the same composition.

You will note that it has also taken well over a week from them to arrive. 😞

Yeah !  I have thought about fitting a led light fixture to the rear "spoiler" trim if I can find a way into the reversing lighting wiring, did that once to a Seat Leon I had but the problem is all the trim removal involved.

It done the job though, either that or run the feed from the gearbox reversing light switch ?

2 hours ago, HareLaw said:

looks like they use those crap rubbishy "scotchlock" connectors to make the connections, not for me

Just had another look at these and the fitting involved

1. Very confined space to work in on Kamiq access panel for reversing lights.

2. The unit itself has to be scewed to metal.

3. Existing wiring does not have much play/give in it to work with.

I note in the users comments however they do seem to do the job.