P0106 code

rdp

Hi guys i have a 2005 skoda fabia elegance estate petrol 1.4 for the last few months now keep getting epc and engine light coming on and car going into limp mode not every time tho replaced a fair amount of parts already.

battery replaced

brake servo hose replaced

throttle pedal replaced

throttle body replaced

egv value replaced

bank 1 senor 1 before cat replaced and bank 1 senor 2 after cat replaced

Today replaced the bank 1 senor 2 after cat and now the lights are coming on even faster now i brought a cheap code reader streetwise one just so i could see the codes rather than having to wait for my partners dad to come down as he lives over a hour away and was a mechanic.

I am getting the code P0106 for map senor i opened up the live data and the map pressure at idle was jumping up and down added image car was only running for about 2 minutes i did press the throttle pedal too see what happened and it dropped in psi and went back up again.

The car does idle rough and you can feel it when traveling the car dont have all its power and it stutters every now and then.

checked for air leaks couldnt find any no split hoses that could be seen apart from brake servo hose did have a split hence why its been replaced.

As of yet have not taken out the map sensor as this is a new code from the cheap scanner that i got dont trust fully if its telling me the right code or not going to order a better one to cross check or till my partners dad checks with his scanner but slowly running out things to try here and getting fed up buying new parts and nothing changes.

If you have any ideas or questions please let me know thanks.

map psi.png