Reverse camera retro fit

Bigtow

Has anyone retro fitted a reversing camera to a 2020 citigo. I have found the part on car systems EU but it states does not fit certain head units. So I am assuming my head unit is compatible but would appreciate any information such as pin outs ect?

PXL_20231202_105509477.jpg

Screenshot_20231202-115300.png

I've looked into this before, on other European forums but at the time I hadn't found anyone who's fitted one to a Citigo.  If I remember correctly it was deduced it certainly wouldn't work on some models of Citigo because the radio doesn't come with a fitted video encoder inside - but which radio models it was unclear to me.  But looking at the wiring diagram it's definitely in there.   The wiring is fairly simple - 5 wires, one to ground and one to power and one to the reverse light switch - and then 2 into the radio - exactly as stated on carsystems.   Never got far enough to look into the coding 

camera.thumb.jpg.4cfa762e9f4c11f59a60081c1cae519c.jpg

• 3 months later...

Have a look here

VW UP! MK2 2018+ Reversing Camera Retrofit - Advanced In-Car Technologies (advanced-incar.co.uk)

Also Kufatec

Complete set rear view camera for VW up! / e-up! (kufatec.com)

You need to code after Install and Must have Rear Parking Sensors

Kufatec does the coding dongle... thinking about it myself..

Skoda Citigo - Rear View Camera KIT - RVC with Guidance Lines - Retrofit (carsystems.eu)