Impromptu Mini Meet at Weston this Saturday 24th June

devonutopia

Put me down Jason and i will see who wants to come from SCC. some have already said they will come to weston.

10am on the sea front?

i might arrange for us SEAT lot to meet at Morrisons/safeway at 9.30am then convoy to the seafront to meet u.

Paul

Anyone else coming? I hear some of SCC will be there now that the whole TSR thing has gone belly up. Anyone? :D

Errm, can't say I'm that tempted at the moment. :sorry:

Apart from the fact that it's near Bridgwater, just what is the attraction of WSM?

Errm' date=' can't say I'm that tempted at the moment. :sorry:

Apart from the fact that it's near Bridgwater, just what is the attraction of WSM?[/quote']

Long seafront. Ample parking. Easy place to get to and meet up. Lots of gambling on the pier. :D Oh, and the dodgems.

Looks like its gonna be £5 parking and pretty busy on the seafront. Its possible we may have to park elsewhere. But for now, say we meet at the top end of the car park by the mini railway.

I am going to come to this one.

I have never been to WSM, so if anyone sees me lost driving around do give me a flash so I know where to go.

Also I am not going to be able to get there until about 12, because of dog's hair cut.

I have never been to WSM, so if anyone sees me lost driving around do give me a flash so I know where to go.

Emily, brace yourself, there's bound to be a rude remark soon about that comment!

All the Best

Chris

Follow signs off the M5 and keep heading "downhill" - Eventually you'll make the seafront and the prom / carpark is a one way in, one way out affair, and we'll be very close to the first bit when you pull in. :)

7 of us going from SCC so far.

We are meeting at Morrisons first (9.30am) then will make our way over to the seafront to meet you guys and gals at 10am.

If its busy might be worth parking on the beach so we can park all the cars together.

Jase give me a text or ring to let me know if you've parked on the seafront or beach.

Follow signs off the M5 and keep heading "downhill" - Eventually you'll make the seafront and the prom / carpark is a one way in, one way out affair, and we'll be very close to the first bit when you pull in. :)

Which junction off the M5 are you suggesting there Jason, 22 or 21?

Wish I could make this one myself, but father-in-law passed away on Monday, so will be spending tomorrow sorting stuff at the house.

Have a good one anyway!

All the Best

Chris

ok heres the list of those coming from scc so far:

1. Paul - Cordy_sxman - cordoba sx

2. Steve - bezgti - ibiza gti

3. Rob and Sally - rob_fr - leon fr

4. Ben - Valver_Ben - ibiza gti

5. Dave - dave_ph - leon

6. David - drm_jones - octavia vrs

7. Nicola - lunalupi - arosa

8. Craig - westoncraig - mk2 ibiza

see u guys saturday.:thumbup:

I am going to come to this one.

I have never been to WSM' date=' so if anyone sees me lost driving around do give me a flash so I know where to go.

Also I am not going to be able to get there until about 12, because of dog's hair cut.[/quote']

When i see you driving round Stourbridge looking for the sea, i'll make sure to point you in the right direction!!! :rolleyes::D:rofl:

I was referring to the earlier junction, so I guess thats 22? The one by the little "pimple" hill as I call it. :D

That is the best one to come off at IMO.

What time will you guys be there till, just in case I get to escape?

All the Best

Chris

I'll be leaving Devon around 9.15 so will be there from around 10.15 traffic permitting, and also permitting what I set cruise at on the M5. ;)

Is Emily still following you up? If so, you might have to reconsider your journey time!:D

If I don't get to come up, have a good day!

All the Best

Chris