Heated mirrors?

Hi all, 

I have a 2018 VRS  Facelift/mk3.5, with heated seats, and heated front windscreen. should I have heated mirrors?

I would have thought these come as standard with the heated screen/seats.

TIA

The heated mirrors were an option and separate from the Winter Pack, heated seats, heated windscreen and heated washer nozzles.

Does your mirror move when you lock the car?

i dont have that switch, like i said, they dont fold, so looks like they are also not heated. 

Thanks all for the confirmation.

now to look into retro fitting them, as i wanted folding anyway and this is another reason to go for it haha

3 hours ago, RossMacGill said:

i dont have that switch, like i said, they dont fold, so looks like they are also not heated. 

Thanks all for the confirmation.

now to look into retro fitting them, as i wanted folding anyway and this is another reason to go for it haha

I’d be stunned if you didn’t have heated mirrors. They were standard equipment on the VRs.  

https://www.roberteardley.co.uk/brochures/03-01-2018/octavia.pdf

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

I’d be stunned if you didn’t have heated mirrors. They were standard equipment on the VRs.  

https://www.roberteardley.co.uk/brochures/03-01-2018/octavia.pdf

I ordered VRSs in 2015 (mk3) and 2018(mk3.5) and in each case the heated and folding mirrors were an option.

As far as I am aware, they may have been standard on special editions.

Just now, JD52 said:

I ordered VRSs in 2015 (mk3) and 2018(mk3.5) and in each case the heated and folding mirrors were an option.

As far as I am aware, they may have been standard on special editions.

Heated and folding were an option, yes. Electrically adjustable and heated only were standard. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

What? The rear window heating has nothing to do with the mirrors. Only the position of the above switch is of any importance. 

Well, today I learned 😖

In my somewhat pathetic defence I thought that because I only ever have the 2 on at the same time and that's what my BMW did (though that didn't have a separate switch for mirror heating) 😁

Edited by HappySam