OCU Update

SteffLimitless

That's interesting, still a mystery how my car ended up with such an old OCU software in the first place. Perhaps it had been replaced at some point. 

I haven't got a confirmed copy of the 88 software for first update but I will see what the seller says first.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scottie1010 said:

That's interesting, still a mystery how my car ended up with such an old OCU software in the first place. Perhaps it had been replaced at some point. 

I haven't got a confirmed copy of the 88 software for first update but I will see what the seller says first.

Which seller?

The car dealer I bought the car off recently, they are non Skoda but I don't see any reason why they shouldn't agree to a dealer update under sale warranty.

That being said it I had the TPIs and all available softwares I would be very tempted to do this myself.

Any updates available or recommended for OCUGen3Low? Details are the following: identifier J949, hardware version H14, hardware (and software) number 5WA035282, software version 0092 and odb11 does not show there is a newer version. I assume low goes in pair with swing/bolero and high for amundsen and above.

7 minutes ago, FnLn said:

Any updates available or recommended for OCUGen3Low? Details are the following: identifier J949, hardware version H14, hardware (and software) number 5WA035282, software version 0092 and odb11 does not show there is a newer version. I assume low goes in pair with swing/bolero and high for amundsen and above.

That is the latest

• Thanks 1

Effectively the OCU is closely connected to the radio/navigation unit as it acts as a "link" to the FEC and SWAP purchased in the purchase of the car (factory pack) I specify that my system is Amundsen 5F=3V0 035 816

Unfortunately I am still trying to locate the TPI instructions for flashing on top of version 0035.

I believe this is TPI 2064212/1 - Erwin wasn't much help as nothing on there for my VIN. Does anyone have a copy of this file?

I found a website that distributes the software updates only

Thanks

Scott

Hi, the TPI I think is 2072245-5.pdf in Italian I attach the part about OCU

2. OCU ECU software update
Before we start with the upgrade of the OCU ECU to SW 0143:
- To upgrade to the new version SW 0143, first install SW 0088 in the OCU controller! If software 0083 is present in the OCU ECU, perform the upgrade according to task 91Y8 .

Schermata2024-04-10alle11_06_26.png.319f52a626f4045f56ee926cbd7ffaea.png