Fabia MK2 Front seat upgrade

Hi all, 

Apologies if there is a thread already for this but i have had a look and can’t seem to find anything. 

I am after a seat alternative for a 2009 (pre-FL) fabia 3 tdi as i do way to many miles and the standard fabia3 seats are shockingly bad with no support. 

Any ideas of seats that are a straight swap? Ideally i would want plug and play (in regards to side airbag) but if its just the case of changing the plug over that would be fine.

Im after something with some sort of adjustable lumbar support, not bothered if it’s leather or not and also with decent side bolsters that actually work.

I hope you can help

Evan

5 hours ago, Fanty111 said:

Hi pal

I have a similar issues with the seats. I believe a Seat Leon seat if similar age can be used as a straight swap. @Breezy_Petedo you have any suggestions on this at all?

legend thankyou mate, do you reckon this will include fr seats? 

50 minutes ago, evdog said:

legend thankyou mate, do you reckon this will include fr seats? 

I'm not sure if I'm honest best keep researching and see if you can draw anymore clues. I don't want to lead you down the garden path