Toolkit/jack

A question for those with MK3s without a spare wheel, did it come with a toolkit/ jack etc? Or just the can of tyre inflator and the alloy locking key?
Reason I am asking is I am part-ex’ing my Monte estate and will remove these items and sell separately along with the spare wheel, rubber boot mat and simply clever netting as anything not in the standard spec is not included in the trade in price!

My wife's 2015 SE IIRC has - an out of date puncture repair bottle, horrible little plug-in inflator thing (I always use manual foot pump), bent bit of wire for pulling out rear light cluster and (doesn't work on) front wheel arch bulb covers, a double ended screwdriver, security wheel bolt key, tow hook, plastic wheel nut cover remover tool, polystyrene moulding.

I can't check as the car's not here.

Just found this, it looks complete but my wife's car was s/hand when she bought it. - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115469883015

• Like 1

On 08/01/2024 at 20:53, chieflordy said:

A question for those with MK3s without a spare wheel, did it come with a toolkit/ jack etc?

If the car does NOT have a spare wheel then you don't get the jack and wheel brace as you have no use for them?  😮 Not my theory.

Thanks. AG Falco

• Love it! 1