My Skoda app now supports Skoda Scala

MGV

Hello,

As most likely you know Skoda Scala was not compatible with My Skoda app but My Skoda Essentials.

We have an update and now My Skoda works as well, go check it out.

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 09.32.04_7ce9e9f5.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 09.32.04_58e63120.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 09.32.04_b8ed3fbd.jpg

Edited by MGV

• MGV changed the title to My Skoda app now supports Skoda Scala

Will the app have all the features for the Scala?

Will I now be able to remotely turn the heating and heated seats/steering wheel on to make the car all warm and defrosted before I leave the house?

1 hour ago, LeedsZeppelin said:

Will I now be able to remotely turn the heating and heated seats/steering wheel on to make the car all warm and defrosted before I leave the house?

Cabin heating recycles heat from the engine via the cooling system, so remote pre-heating isn't feasible for a standard petrol/diesel car. And I suspect that your heated seats and steering wheel will only work when the engine is running - same as the rear screen heater.  

I'm sure the app mentioned them before the update.

The current version shows you can remotely control the cabins temperature from the app. Is that only for the electric vehicles?

13 hours ago, LeedsZeppelin said:

I do not have the features on my Scala. Open the app and check the menu, if there it is compatible with your car if not I guess that answers it.