Lack of power

Hi all, I have a 2005 fabia 1.4 74bhp petrol automatic, it seems to have become slower, can anyone please advise me where I should start looking for what’s wrong please 

No lights on dash, the only thing is when I first turn on ignition the inspection flashes for a couple of minutes then goes off, and the spanner icon comes on,?

21 minutes ago, Cjthedj said:

No lights on dash, the only thing is when I first turn on ignition the inspection flashes for a couple of minutes then goes off, and the spanner icon comes on,?

So it needs a service. What sort of mileage is it on, because I may know someone who has an informed suggestion?

I’ve had lights turned off since I posted let’s see what happens, all servicing done yearly, it has 102,000 on the clock, 

mots a 2005 1.4 74bhp 16v petrol automatic, 

4 hours ago, Cjthedj said:

it has 102,000 on the clock, 

mots a 2005 1.4 74bhp 16v petrol automatic,

When was the ATF last changed? ZF Transmissions recommend doing this every 40_000 miles.

19 hours ago, Cjthedj said:

It's not been changed since I got the car, it had 85.000 on clock then??

At the very least check the level is correct, slush boxes are very sensitive to oil level.

23 minutes ago, Cjthedj said:

Ok thank you, I will do that, we’re can I find the oil level plug please, 

There's usually a dipstick on most slush boxes, probably yellow and hidden down low somewhere.