Mods to Mk4 VRS tsi

Evening all,

I have a Mk4 petrol vrs on lease for 3 years and I'd like to do some bits to it that either won't be picked up when handing back or can be removed fairly easily. Looking for anyone who is in a similar position and what you've done to yours :) 

?

What sort of thing have you in mind, performance / handling or cosmetic?

Any mods of anything important would need declared to the insurer to keep your cover valid other than covering 3rd parties.

If your car needed recovered to a Dealership anything that might involve a warranty claim will be obvious.

If you want to modify a car, would it not be better to buy it.

Leasing is more like borrowing, expected to return it same condition less fair wear and tear

These days they can download cars computer memory, and go over car with fine tooth comb under UV light to see how much they can sting you for on return.

Where about in Scotland are you from?

Heres my 72 plate, mods so far 

Racingline TIP

Racingline Induction box with filter

ST XA coilover suspension

I also have new wheels but waiting till the weather changes before getting them fitted, next few weeks hopefully 

IMG_1411.jpg

• Love it! 1