Wheel alignment after rear suspension arm change

Hi all, 

I changed the 4 set of tyres last year and when I took the car to do the 4 wheels alignment they only did it for the front tyres. I was told that my car Skoda Octavia MK2 can only be aligned for the front tyres not the rear one.

This year, the car has failed MOT due to rusty rear suspension arm and when I took my car to the garage, they guys told me that the car would need a rear alignment.

This got me thinking whether I need to get this sorted or not.

Previous rear tyres were worn unevenly that's why I requested a 4 wheels alignment when new tyres were fitted.

Any suggestions? Where should I take the car for the alignment? Previous one was done at Halfords.

Thanks for your help.

15 minutes ago, Fcoayuso said:

Where should I take the car for the alignment? Previous one was done at Halfords.

Somewhere near you with a Hunter rig and a reputation. On no account use Halfrauds again!

10 minutes ago, Paws4Thot said:

Somewhere near you with a Hunter rig and a reputation. On no account use Halfrauds again!

Thanks...this confirms my theory, no Halfords anymore...

I live in Newcastle, but really no idea how I can figure out which business has a hunter rig.... hopefully someone can points me to one near by. Cheers!

On 31/01/2024 at 21:29, Fcoayuso said:

Thanks...this confirms my theory, no Halfords anymore...

I live in Newcastle, but really no idea how I can figure out which business has a hunter rig.... hopefully someone can points me to one near by. Cheers!

https://www.tyrespot.co.uk/services/hunter-4-wheel-alignment/