1.3MPI (from 2000) coil pack carrier removal???

Heeello

I am going mad. F----------k.

Ok, So the carrier for the coil pack is in three pieces. I  tried to weld it together, but the right side with the piece under the long metall plate, under where the carrier for the multi belt tensioner and generator is, it is  so small I cannot get it to hold. 

No wonder the car runs poorly. When the coil pack is held with one nut! 

I cannot find out how to remove the carrier for the belt tensioner and generator! 
F-k - I cannot even find out how to get acces to the belt tensioner. There is no place to get tools down there - I cannot get loose the screw that goes through the right hand engine mount so I  can lift the engine a bit. 
I hate this car!
No help in Autodata and Alldata cannot get acces to anything on this car. Any help where I can find the info I would need?
Picture of the broken carrier (I have on other one) and the problem I have. I  am holding on the long piece that cannot be lifted off without taking off the big carrier with part number showing on one pic. 

P1090969.JPG

P1090971.JPG

P1090972.JPG

P1090970.JPG

It's been a while since I did this, but if I understand correctly what you want, there's a bolt(s) near the power steering pump that will need to be loosened to allow the whole combined alternator/tensioner assembly to be pivoted away.

Yes, thanks. Thats what I need to do - be able to lift up the part I am holding on in the last picture. The alternator/tensioner assembly is in the way. If I just knew how meny bolts and nuts there are - everything is soaked in 20 years of leaked oil and dust. I dd fnd one 13 mm bolt and a nut in the belt end. 

Found them!

There are three 13 mm screws and nuts, located from left to right (nut is in between the belt). Two can be seen from the top. One at the bottom, you need to take the tray out. 
From top down:
They are in length:
30 mm

100 mm (use extender above oil filter to reach the screw head)

30 mm