Oil level or topping up after maintenance with oil and filters change at an authorized Skoda dealer

Hello, everyone! After undergoing maintenance at an authorized Skoda dealer, I replaced all oils and filters at 172600 km. I thought that I would drive and not think about the oil, but it turned out that this was not the case. At 176300 km, I bought the same oil (1 liter VAG 0-w30) that was poured into the car at the technical inspection and added about 600 grams. After that, I drove about 2 thousand kilometers, and again added about 500-600 grams of oil at 178530 km. Now I have about 300 grams of oil on the dipstick at 179500 km. Please tell me, does anyone know what is the norm of topping up from oil change to oil change? Anyone have the same situation, or is there something wrong with my car? Because I have a feeling that it takes a little too much oil, maybe it's the engines, because my engine is the most powerful in my version. I attach photo of dipstick on 179500

Skoda Octavia 2016 135kw 4x4

photo_2024-02-11 12.17.40.jpeg

Hey there! That is perfectly normal oil consumption for the car. I have the 2015 Scout and pretty similar consumption. According to the user manual up to 0,5l per 1000km is normal. A 5l can of oil gets me from one oil change to the next one.

2 hours ago, Scout_MR said:

Though the oil for the 2.0 TDI should be 5W-30

Tricky this one: VAG replaced the 5W30 standard with the 0W30 standard and it all depends on the oil change standard you are using as well.  I always try to stick with what the current latest thinking is for either the 504 (petrol) or 507 (diesel) standard is. 

If its just starting losing this much oil after a service, I'd check for leaks, in particular check the sump/plug, oil filter/housing and if any breather/ccv pipes that might have been inadvertently pulled out.