Airbag Release Ring Clock Spring

Hi, here are 3 photos of my Airbag Release spring, and a 4th of a stock photo, I took mine off as I am replacing a faulty combination stalk (headlight stalk). Looking at the Yellow label, to me it is saying that I have to line up the inner cable. How accurate should this be? Will it be alright in the position as shown? I did look at it when I took it off and never saw the cable, so turned it around to see what/where the cable was.

Also, again on the Yellow label it is showing to small black triangles that need to be lined up. I can see one such triangle in the shinny area of the first photo, opposite to the white label.

What does this line up with?

Mine does not have the white plastic thing that is shown in the last photo attached to one of the prongs, does this matter?

Sorry for all the questions, I suffer from severe anxiety, resulting in anything & everything causing me a lot of stress, plus lack of confidence.

1000004990.jpg

1000004991.jpg

1000004992.jpg

61e914055219b.jpg