Replacement Seatbelt Lock 1Z0857495B

Does anyone know where I can find this replacement part please? It's the red bit that the rear drivers side seatbelt clips into.

Part number 1Z0857495B

I cannot find it anyone on Google except for one website that isn't UK based and is oos: https://www.madix.cz/zamek-bezpecnostniho-pasu-zadni-skoda-octavia-ii-2-1z-1z0857495b

Edit - If it's not possible to find that exact model number, can anyone tell me an alternative one that would fit please? It's a 2012 MK2 Octavia

Edited by slysy

I don't think so. For the one you posted, the model number is different and its for the rear passenger side and middle. I'm looking for rear drivers side, it's a single rather than double.

Thankyou for the suggestion though 

Edited by slysy

1 minute ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I'd try a few breakers, or fleabay.

I've looked on eBay and couldn't find it. Have set up an alert for if anything comes on a while back, but no luck so far

2 hours ago, slysy said:

Does anyone know where I can find this replacement part please? It's the red bit that the rear drivers side seatbelt clips into.

Part number 1Z0857495B

I cannot find it anyone on Google except for one website that isn't UK based and is oos: https://www.madix.cz/zamek-bezpecnostniho-pasu-zadni-skoda-octavia-ii-2-1z-1z0857495b

Edit - If it's not possible to find that exact model number, can anyone tell me an alternative one that would fit please? It's a 2012 MK2 Octavia

I'm not sure you can buy this part anywhere in the UK other than a breaker who is prepared to sell one without the matching belt.

1 minute ago, slysy said:

Is it possible to buy as a bundle with the matching belt? Where can I find that (and what part number do I search for)?

Yes.

Try a Skoda dealer, or a motor factors, or, in extremis a branch of Halfrauds.

On 28/02/2024 at 17:29, MikeTheThinker said:

Try asking THESE people who offer to match against your VIN.

Alternatively, take a look HERE or HERE for aftermarket replacements.

The seller on the first link came back to me. Apparently they don't have anything that will fit. So it's looking like I need the aftermarket replacements or Skoda Direct (but their quote was surprisingly expensive)