non starting problem (Earths)

Hi all I am trying to find drawings of the ECU for a Fabia Mk1 1.4  16v auto in order to locate all the earth (Supulchre suggested I look at all the earths )  I can see 2 ECU`s one on the back wall and one behind the battery. If I can find drawings I can check all the earthing points So far I have done the 2 large ones in the engine bay but cannot find the one in front of the gear stick. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated thanks  in advance.

Hi all, I am hoping that I have found the starting fault issue. I believe it was one of the hidden relays behind the dash, the long one . it seemed loose in the carrier so OI twisted the pins slightly and it appears to be working now. I just checked the headlights and they only appear to work with the ignition ON , is that correct, My own vehicle works without .Thanks in advance

7 hours ago, challenger said:

I just checked the headlights and they only appear to work with the ignition ON , is that correct, My own vehicle works without .Thanks in advance

Yes that is correct.

Untitled.png