Help - Rear Wheel Frying

Over the last 4 years my Driver  Side rear Wheel starts to Fry.  When I first did it , I ragged the handbrake up and down and it seemes to get rid of it. Since then, I've had a new calipre fitted, new bearings and new pads and shoes, but if the rear wheel is disturbed, last time it was a wheel change, it starts to fry again. I've just had new brake cable fitted and it has done it again.. The garage says that the only thing left to check is  - the return brake pipes from the brake or the master brake controller which may have a faulty solenoid for that wheel. In the past a mechanic has taken out the pads and cleaned up the calliper had housing and filed a bit of the pad down. Its always the driver side rear and its doing my head in. Any ideas? thanks