Multi Function Display (MFD) keeps resetting

The multifunction display in my Octavia Mk III estate keeps resetting.

So far, I have found that "Since Start", "Long-Term" and "Since Refuel" all reset at the same moment in the distance, time and MPG displays (odometer and trip displays are unaffected).
If this is a known issue, can anyone direct me to previous discussion? If not, any ideas what the issue could be?

Many Thanks.

Since start and since refuel should be obvious when they reset.  Long term will reset something like every 1000 hrs maybe.  It's definitely on a reset period whether that's time based or distance.  Are you saying they all reset at the same time and quite often?  Are you accidentally hitting a button?  Maybe the scroll wheel on the steering wheel is faulty?

• Like 2

Thanks for your reply. All reset at same time, and often.
No knowledge of hitting any button and I'm not busy scrolling, looking, changing anything.
Became apparent on one occasion when I went to look at data and all had reset at same moment shortly prior to looking. So I kept an eye on it and now see them resetting often.
Still gathering info and observing but it might coincide with a stop (ignition off, key out) but if it is this, it's resetting all (since start, long-term and since refuel) on a brief stop, a stop which would not normally be long enough to reset even the since start.

2 hours ago, ords said:

Bingo! Many thanks ords. I looked back through threads, just not far enough!

Looks like it might be a known fault but good to know I'm not alone at least.

Car is going in tomorrow so hopefully they might update software or know the fix.

Thanks again for the help.

• Thanks 1