BAKER21's SUPERB ON 19" ASA AR1's WITH TINTS!!

Well it's been a while since I posted up the thread where I showed you my purchase of the ASA AR1's so here is the next installment.

They have spent the last 3 months in my spare room waiting for some rubber, got the rubber on last week and last night I got the wheels on the car.......so here are some quickly taken pictures at work:

P1010006.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

To pre-empt any questions they are 19" ASA AR1's (front 8.5J and the rears 9.5J) wrapped in 235/35/R19 Kumho's lowered on KW Variant 1 Supsension.

I am now ready for the shows and with my bra (hate it or love it) I am looking forward to people saying, 'Is that really a Skoda'?

What do you think? Honestly? Good or bad comments welcome!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's me thinking I had the best looking Superb on this site, then you come along with your new 19's!

Might have to get some Lexus lights on mine to stand out more..............Only kidding.

Looking mint now Baker. Any trouble with the rear spacers on?? If not, can you PM the prices for the same as you've got with the longer bolts too. I did find some 6mm spacers pretty cheap, but not sure if I'd get away with oem bolts???

one word... WOW!!

Looks brilliant :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks mate, makes all the money spent and the time taken a little easier to swallow with 'good'd comments!!

:thumbup:

that looks great' date=' subtle but effective![/quote']

Thanks mate, I was trying to go for the 'Euro' look and I think that I have achieved it with the wheels but I think smooth bumpers would finish it perfectly!!

There's me thinking I had the best looking Superb on this site' date=' then you come along with your new 19's!

Might have to get some Lexus lights on mine to stand out more..............Only kidding.

Looking mint now Baker. Any trouble with the rear spacers on?? If not, can you PM the prices for the same as you've got with the longer bolts too. I did find some 6mm spacers pretty cheap, but not sure if I'd get away with oem bolts???[/quote']

Best looking Superb on the forum? Now come on mate, you know my opinion on that, yours is a much better spec than mine and I so wished that mine was black, I love yours mate!!!

As for the Lexus light's I am glad that you don't have any on the car, otherwise I wouldn't be helping you with this spacer issue!!

Talking of spacers, I don't have any on the car now, not with the 9.5J wheels on the back!! Not bad hey? I will have a word with my contact and see what price the 5mm spacers are and get back to you asap, I don't think you will need longer wheel bolts if you are only getting 5mm or 6mm spacers but I will check.

Watch this space!!

Looks fantastic mate and really glad you've taken the nuzzle bag off the front too.

Thats how a car should look IMO :thumbup:

Nuzzle bag? LOL!!! Haven't heard it called that before!!

It will be back on at some stage but today, I am 'Bra-less' LOL!!!

Thanks for the comment mate.

Nuzzle bag? LOL!!! Haven't heard it called that before!!

It will be back on at some stage but today' date=' I am 'Bra-less' LOL!!!

Thanks for the comment mate.[/quote']

Looks good - especially now its topless!

Absolutely Stunning transformation. Its a shame its the same colour as our Superb, If Wendy sees this I can see suggestions being made to get her car looking like it.

Have you thought of colour coding the black strips down the side, I thought it would look better but cant convince myself.

Absolutely Stunning transformation. Its a shame its the same colour as our Superb' date=' If Wendy sees this I can see suggestions being made to get her car looking like it.

Have you thought of colour coding the black strips down the side, I thought it would look better but cant convince myself.[/quote']

Thanks for your comment mate.

I had a Bora before this and it had colour coded bump strips and it looked great, on the Superb I am not too sure. If I was going to do something like you suggest then I would rather remove the bump strips on the doors and the bumpers and get everything smoothed for that final 'Euro' look!!

Thanks for your comment mate.

I had a Bora before this and it had colour coded bump strips and it looked great' date=' on the Superb I am not too sure. If I was going to do something like you suggest then I would rather remove the bump strips on the doors and the bumpers and get everything smoothed for that final 'Euro' look!![/quote']

One lesson Ive learnt, I colour coded the bump strips on the Octy & when I had a slight indiscretion with a parking bollard the bump strip still took most of the damage although obviously it was back to black in places, without it I would probably be lookin at a much bigger repair bill, as it is a sticker will do for the time being so the bump strips do still have a purpose.