debadge?

im thinking of debadging my car but im not sure the black letters complement the other black features or not, ive debadged alot of my cars but just wondering what peoples thoughts are on, my very poor paint skills to, go just karoq gone, or skoda and karoq gone or leave it original? has anyone else debadged their car?

IMG_3427.JPEG

IMG_34270.jpg

IMG_34275.jpg

• Like 1

At first it seemed too empty looking, but after a while it started to grow on me...
I'd certainly redo the test on a picture taken in the open, in soft light.

Edited by agedbriar
  • Like 1

I have black lettering on our 2020 Sportline (same colour as yours) and it looks better than the silver. Sorry, but personally I don’t like it rebadged 

Edited by BTandSid
  • Like 1

I like it with just the Karoq lettering removed, looks a bit too empty with the Skoda removed as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny R said:

I like it with just the Karoq lettering removed, looks a bit too empty with the Skoda removed as well.

i know what you mean, i did think that as well, usually cars use a small badge for their logo, so its not as large and spread out as the skoda letters, but there's something about it all gone that i can't put my finger on that i kind of like but don't think i could commit to it 😛

12 hours ago, agedbriar said:

At first it seemed too empty looking, but after a while it started to grow on me...
I'd certainly redo the test on a picture taken in the open, in soft light.

ill try get some better pictures when the weathers a bit better and the cars a bit cleaner haha

i wonder if you can get a black back old badge that just sticks on and replace the lettering with it, make it less cluttered and have it like before they changed it, that could be my compromise

11 hours ago, BTandSid said:

I have black lettering on our 2020 Sportline (same colour as yours) and it looks better than the silver. Sorry, but personally I don’t like it rebadged 

Black on silver/grey looks good. Need to do my superb at some point