Skoda Kamiq Style 2022 - play video on bolero

Andrei1911

Hi all,

Daily I have to wait in the car for the kids and I used to be able to view videos on the Bolero tablet with AA Mirror but I can't do that for several months now. Is there anyway to play videos on the tablet again?

Here is a picture with the current soft version SW 1760.

Thank you.

Kamiq soft.jpg

@lastgasp that's a bit rude. Let me explain this again as I thought it was clear from my initial message. I have to wait in the car, WHILE STOPPED, daily for 1-2 hours for the kids to finish different activities. I would like to be able to view video content during that time, as I used to do several months ago. Is it clear now? 

It's very clear. 

The reason why the authorities/manufacturers endeavour to prevent the display of videos on the infotainment screen are self-evident.  Despite your implied claim that you are a responsible individual, any attempt to tinker with this inevitably leads onto a slippery slope.  If you have responsibility for children, then you are an adult.  Act like one, and if you have no better way of passing your time, then watch your videos on your phone.

Edited by lastgasp

Posted (edited)

@lastgasp - do we have a problem here? Is it against the law in UK or Romania to watch videos while you are stopped, on the tablet or phone? 

What are you? Are you 12? Does it seem like I asked for your approval/guidance? Do you know anything about me? Man just keep walking and ignore this post. 

Please stop responding here.

Edited by Andrei1911

His last response was an answer to your question, you have now asked him six further questions yet ordered him not to respond.

• Like 1

@J.R. - aren't we getting a little bit ...just a little bit OFF TOPIC here? what was the purpose of your intervention?

Have you ever heard of rhetorical questions? Yes, these are a couple of them so no need to answer. Also I don't "order" people. I wrote " please stop responding here". But I can see from your intervention that you came here just to put me down.

17 minutes ago, Andrei1911 said:

Also I don't "order" people. I wrote " please stop responding here"

Preceded by "Man just keep walking and ignore this post."

17 minutes ago, Andrei1911 said:

I can see from your intervention that you came here just to put me down.

Not at all, I was explaining why he responded and the contradiction of asking questions whilst not wanting answers, a rhetorical question can be followed by an explanation mark or full stop which given your reaction would have been a better choice.

A less aggressive and confrontational style is more likely to elicit responses to your problem.

• Love it! 1

@J.R. funny how the aggressive party is the one that that asked a simple question, not the guy that that jumped in, not helping but blabbering about things that are not even an issue for anyone or illegal anywhere in the world, saying amongst others that he hopes I stay in my own country. Also..."keep walking"....still not an order, at least not where I'm from. Again, what is the purpose of YOUR intervention? How is it helpful for anyone reading this? Also you came in quite passive-agressive, talking about "orders" given..... Realize that before talking about aggressive and confrontational styles.