devonutopia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Jason - devonutopia

2) Emily-Elizabeth and Vlad

3) Tigger & Bex

4) Cheezemonkhai (If SWMBO agrees and I am in the country)

5) Chris & Sue & Aaron (If the new ones ready)

Going to have to back out of this one, going to decorate my lounge.

Going to have to back out of this one, going to decorate my lounge.

That must have been a tough decision, go hooning about on the south coast in beautiful weather with like minded 'hooners' or decorate the lounge!. Bit of a no brainer really ;):D

1) Jason - devonutopia

3) Tigger & Bex

6) Keith4kat

I'm game for this, ? where about's is everyone meeting up in wareham?

1) Jason - devonutopia

3) Tigger & Bex

6) Keith4kat

I'm game for this' date=' ? where about's is everyone meeting up in wareham?[/quote']

Well, I'm going to say down by the quay to start with. Hopefully there's a carpark somewhere down there we can all congregate in. :) I might be a bit hungover ;)

you said the quay did you mean the quay at swanage? If not then there's a big car park at wareham station??

It's the quay at Wareham......Jase will already be there as he's staying from saturday as the Gugenmusik festival starts at 6.15 pm on Sat. should be a good night ...anyone else going to it ?

Jason, can I meet somewhere and go up in a convoy for this one? Exe Survices? Otherwsie I do not think I have much chance of finding where ever it is we are going.

EDIT: Just read above post - is anyone else travelling eastward to this meet that I could follow behind. No slow jokes please.

OK - looks like the railway station would be best. I am staying down there in some hotel that I've not got a clue of the name of. :o narrowed it down to 2 though. :rofl:

It's the the "Old Shop House" you clot ;)

Surely this bootiful weather is going to drag a few more Briskodians out for some sunny driving. Will be stopping at various beaches along the way too. :cool: I'll bring a frisbee. ;) Someone else bring a football and a cricket set, :rofl:

Looks I'll be on Portland on Saturday but alas I need to be home on Sunday.

Pixi - Perhaps we could meet up on Sunday evening before you go home and I'll get the roof rack from you.

Looks I'll be on Portland on Saturday but alas I need to be home on Sunday.

Pixi - Perhaps we could meet up on Sunday evening before you go home and I'll get the roof rack from you.

Why not stop over at Wareham quay Saturday night music will be good and FREE

Gonna say the railway station at Wareham at 10am. :) Prob won't leave until 10.30 ish, then head over to Lulworth cove. Can someone bring a damn good large scale map of Britain please? :D

Why not stop over at Wareham quay Saturday night music will be good and FREE

I'd love to but it could be a long weekend and I need a clear head - It's a triple cruise control and a few other bits lined up for me I'm afraid.

Right, I'm heading off to Wareham now. Weather is gonna be EXCELLENT tomorrow so bring your suncream and hats. :D

See everyone who's coming at the train station at 10am, or in Will's case at Lulworth cove around 11ish. I suspect Lulworth is gonna be our first stop anyway. :)