Silly little problem

Missus is short on paitence and height, she finds it hard to close the tailgate on the Octavia. Can can anyone me a photo of where the grab handle is molunted (on order). This would make my life much easier, many thanks.

Looking from behind the car with the tailgate open the pull handle fixes via a single torx screw through a hole in the lower tailgate panel (i.e. the upper one as you're looking at it) midway to the right.

Technically I believe one is supposed to be able to remove and replace the pull handle rubber without removing said panel but it's never worked for me, so just prise off the panel (use plastic levers or you may mark it) to get to the fitting.  To fit the new one, push the screw boss end through the panel before replacing the panel on the tailgate and then using your trusty torx screwdriver jiggle the fixing screw into place.  It sounds worse than it is, honestly :)

I'll take a piccy of the fitted location for you later.