o2 sensor bank 1 error code p0030

hello fellow members.

i am having trouble locating the lambda sensor on my car 2013 1.4 tsi 6 speed rapid, any help would be helpfull

thanks 

31 minutes ago, Gymbro1976 said:

hello fellow members.

i am having trouble locating the lambda sensor on my car 2013 1.4 tsi 6 speed rapid, any help would be helpfull

thanks 

sorry 7 speed 

@Gymbro1976   I just Googled P0030 it said that is the primary sensor, so I'd say S1 as my VCDS would say.

So it's the engine side of the catalyst. Sometimes they are accessed from above and not underneath. My Yeti S1 Lambda for example is easy change from above, far easier than the S2 underneath.

Don't go changing the wrong one out of the S1 and S2.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gymbro1976 said:

Thanks where did you get your vcds from. 

I brought it years ago, back in 2007 I think. The older HEX-USB+CAN one, but it still does me fine.

I can't remember now who I brought it from now, but it has served me well over many years. Was a few hundred pounds IIRC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...