Long overdue joining the ranks ...

Hello all, I have finally found a way and decided to join this great community.

How? Well, I've crossed paths with Skodas (and Briskoda) a few times, but it was always a temporary affair (say having for three months a Superb II TDI Kombi as a part-trade car) or something that never materialized (like lusting for a Octavia II FL Scout TDI when it came out), or just looking for info. Well, after a long time thinking how to upgrade my transport needs to the XXI century, the change (and upgrade) is in the form of a fairly recent Superb III 280 FL Kombi, of which I am more than satisfied. Car is brilliant 🙂

And getting myself in here was the next step, and especially after I scoured some relevant topics over the last weeks to acquire information to make the (I hope) most adequate choice ...

And who would I be? Well, long story, but approaching the half-century, and after a few whirls here and there life has thrown me in the Balkans, where I am residing in Bulgaria for around two decades now. And for now, is okay.

And why a Skoda? Because is among the most reasonable and balanced brands out there, a great jack of all trades, right what I need and want in this moment in life.

And what have I left behind to get here? Well, this car will have a difficult task ... has large shoes to fill, starting by the fact is the first time in a loong time I buy something I can "use" and not actually "rebuild". Will be glad to talk it over in future posts.

Now I go to bother in the specific areas and learn how to post pictures ...

Thanks again!