Problem with central locking on driver side (LHD)

I have a problem with closing the SIII 2019 car with the remote fob. It only appears on the driver's side doors (front and rear). When I press the lock button on the remote fob, I hear both doors on the passenger side closing. The driver's and passenger's doors behind driver remain unlocked. However, pressing the lock button at the gear knob locks the driver's door but the passenger door behind the driver remains unlocked. I currently lock the driver's door "manually" with the key (I removed the lock insert cover on the handle).
I noticed the problem in winter, but it manifested itself in the driver's door not unlocking at low temperatures. Then I opened the door from the inside with the handle.
Where to start diagnosing the problem? I checked the errors and there are 3: 196650 - Central locking motors - short circuit to B; 196651 - Central locking motors - short circuit to ground; 196665 - Lock unit for central locking, implausible signal. The battery has good parameters and is regularly charged, because I drive 80 km every day (half of it on highway). I tried to check the cables between the hood and the driver's door running in a rubber cover to the plug, but I was unable to deflect the rubber cover even though I unplugged the plug from the socket in the pillar and removed the cable mount from the driver's door. In addition, the bundle is taped and bends relatively stiffly over a relatively long distance, which reduces the likelihood of the wires breaking. If the button on the gear shift knob didn't lock only the driver's door, I could rely on the door lock actuator. But this doesn't close the passenger door behind the driver, which might suggest the driver side central locking control module. Are there any known cases where this module caused various troubles with the central locking and its replacement or repair solved the problem?
I will be grateful for any advice and tips.

Edited by msemafor