Combi 2.0TSI L&K Webasto(engine/interior heating)

I was about to finalise my order for a combi L&K 2.0TSI 4x4 L&K at the dealer today. When we were finalising the order we noticed that the webasto engine and interior heating is not available on the 2.0TSI. It is available on the 1.5TSI, not on the PHEV (confirmed that it will never come). Has anyone heard anything about a timeline when this might come available. My dealer is going to try to find out on Monday but maybe someone knows. Since i live in Finland it is a needed part of the car

• Like 1

Just had a look at the Finnish Website. It sure is there.

Saw a YouTube review the other day from either Czechia or Slovakia and he showed documentation which said December 2024.

Yeah i could order it but this is a crucial piece of kit that is needed on the car here in winter. So have to wait sadly

10 hours ago, StewartM said:

Just had a look at the Finnish Website. It sure is there.

Saw a YouTube review the other day from either Czechia or Slovakia and he showed documentation which said December 2024.

To clarify, I meant the 2.0 TSI was there, wasn't referring to Webasto. No-one else has been able or willing to say when orders open for 2.0 TSI in any market.

Do the IV-models have some kind of integrated system or why isn't Webasto available for them either?

Those with the current Suberb iV,s (PHEV,s) will be able to say how things are.

The Interior can be pre heated.  (Can that happen even when not on a charger?) 

Maybe Pre-heating an engine which might not be required to even be running when moving off has been deemed unnecessary.

FWIW I had this on my 2002 Rover 75:  it was called the bathroom setting…

2 hours ago, perti16 said:

Do the IV-models have some kind of integrated system or why isn't Webasto available for them either?

I was explained the following on Saturday for the new superb combi:

1.5 TSI E-Tec - can have webasto

1.5 TSI PHEW - Will never have a webasto

2.0TDI - Can have webasto

2.0TSI - Not currently but might come in the future detailed to be looked in to.

He also told me they have these topics with other models which wont have a skoda offered webasto. They are providing them withe DEFA instead

• Like 1